Receiving payments from overseas?
Here is a more efficient and low-cost alternative to the SWIFT transactions that many use to receive funds from overseas via the major banks.
How does it work?
The remitter should send the funds in their own currency, and Western Union Business Solutions will convert them into Australian Dollars and forward to Pulse Credit Union for credit to your account.
Why should I ask my sender to send money via this service?
- Better value for you – you are not charged a beneficiary deduct fee, so you will receive the full amount of your incoming payment.
- Better value for senders – no fee is charged by Western Union Business Solutions to process your payment
- Peace of mind – you can be confident that their payments are being handled by foreign exchange specialists with reliable systems ready to deliver your payment fast.
- Wide range of currencies – click here to view the currency list.
What do I need to do to receive money to my account?
- Click on the payment instructions button below.
- Complete the relevant information in the online form and submit.
- You will be then presented with the PDF payment instructions. Please save it for your reference and email/send to the sender.
- Ask the sender to:
- present these instructions to their bank when sending the payment to you, or
- deposit the amount into the dedicated account as stated in the instructions in local currency and not in AUD, and
- include payment note PULSECU 01943-FI and Your Name in the bank’s reference field as specified in the PDF deposit instructions